2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
This article provides details on system status and weekly maintenance.
System Status and Incidence Reports
Click here for real-time information on the system status and incidence reports for Clarity Human Services, Reporting, Data Analytics, DIT API, Clarity Outreach, the Bitfocus website, and the Bitfocus Help Center.
To ensure the highest possible security performance, Bitfocus engineers will perform routine maintenance at the times shown below. No action from customers is required.
Clarity Human Services
- Maintenance will be performed every Sunday from 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST (3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET).
- Clarity Human Services may be unavailable to customers during this time.
Looker (Standalone, Embedded, and API)
- Maintenance will be performed every Sunday from 6 a.m. - 7 a.m. PST (9 a.m. - 10 a.m. ET).
- Looks and Dashboards scheduled for 6 a.m. - 7 a.m. PST on Sundays may not run and should be changed from this time.
- Please avoid scheduling any new Looks or Dashboards from 6 a.m. - 7 a.m. PST on Sundays.