Type of Report
This report requires an Assessment during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required to be included in this report.
The Assessment Details report lists all the responses to the questions on the selected assessment. The responses for each client are included.
Running the Report
Who Can Run It
Anyone can run the report, but only for Assessments for which they have access.
An Administrator version of the report is also available [GNRL-210-AD]. System administrators and others with additional access rights can run the report across multiple agencies.
The report is found in the Assessment Based section of the report library.
The parameters are very straightforward.
- Assessment Screen(s) - use the CTRL key to select more than one assessment
- Only assessments in use by the current agency are available
- Report Date Range - Choose report date range
- Only those assessments completed during the date range will be included in the returns
Admin Report Additional Parameters
- CoC - Only one CoC may be reported on
- Agency Status - active, inactive or all
- Agency(ies) - use the CTRL key to select more than one agency
This report is only available in Excel format. Potentially, the number of columns can be quite large. Excel is the best format for handling and viewing a large number of columns.
The report is delivered as a zip file containing a workbook for each selected assessment. Additionally, there is a workbook for the list of Assessments selected, Assessment List.
The specifications for this report are straightforward.
- All clients and assessments where
- [Assessment Name] is selected AND
- [Assessment Date] is within reporting range
- Unique ID
- Staff Name
- Agency Name (Only on admin version)
- Program Name - only populated on assessments connected to a program
- Client Last Name
- Client First Name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Age, as of the Assessment Date or Report Start Date, whichever is greater
- Assessment Score - if there is an Assessment Processor for the Assessment
- All fields from the selected assessment