The HISTORY tab is the "central hub" of the client record. It includes a full history of the service items, program enrollments, referrals, reservations, and assessments that have been recorded in a client record. Additional details of historical items can be viewed and edited from the HISTORY tab.
To access the client record's historical items, click the HISTORY tab in the client record.
The following information about these items will display in the HISTORY tab: item name, the agency that recorded the item, the start date, the end date (if any), and any applicable icons (see "Icons" section below).
Additional details are provided for referrals associated with Units:
- The system will display the Unit name and the program name ("Referral: Unit Name, Program Name").
- A tooltip will indicate any referrals that were connected to the program only and not to the Unit because a user attempted to complete a pending referral for an occupancy that is during a future Inactive or Offline date range.
Advanced Search Options
You can narrow your search results by the following criteria using Advanced Search Options:
- Search: keyword within the historical item title
- Category: service category
- Agency: agency associated with the historical item
- Date Range: date range associated with the historical item
- Type: historical item type (Assessments, Programs, etc.)
- Coordinated Entry: limits results to specific Coordinated Entry-related items:
- Enrollments for programs with a Program Type of "Coordinated Entry."
- Assessments with Coordinated Entry toggled on.
- Services with a Category of "Coordinated Entry Event"
- Enrollments for programs with any Program Type that recorded either a Coordinated Entry assessment or service to the client record
Historical items will sometimes include associated icons that indicate specific details about the item.
The following icons can be associated with historical items:
|Service items with attached expenses. Hover over the icon to view additional details, including the total expense amount and funding source (if applicable).|
|This icon indicates links between historical items. When displayed with the following historical item types, this icon indicates:
Hover over the icon to view a tooltip with additional information about each item.
|A note is associated with the service item or referral. Hovering over the icon displays the text of the note.|
|The program enrollment was the result of a referral. Hovering over the icon will display the date and source of the referral. If the referral is deleted, the icon will no longer be visible.|
|Click this icon to delete the historical item.|
|Click this icon to view and edit the details of a historical item.|
|Click this icon to view (but not edit) the details of a historical item.|
Historical items are color-coded to make them easy to distinguish from one another.
|Item||Type and Color|
|Service Items: white|
Viewing, Editing, and Deleting
Historical items can be viewed, edited, and deleted by hovering over the item and clicking on the applicable icon.
To view or edit a historical item, click the edit icon.
To delete the historical item, click the trash can icon.