2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Sharing Group Templates
Agencies can use “sharing groups” to share data at different levels with different agencies.
To access an existing sharing group or create a new one, click on the launchpad and navigate to SETUP > TEMPLATES. In the Template Tools sidebar, click Sharing Groups.
You’ll see any existing sharing groups in the system listed here, which you can modify by hovering over and clicking the Edit icon. You can also delete any unused sharing groups by hovering over and clicking the delete icon (note: you’ll only have the option to delete sharing groups that are not actively assigned to an agency).
To create a new group, click CREATE A NEW SHARING GROUP.
Name your sharing group and set the sharing settings for each record component. Note that you’ll be able to modify these settings once the group is added to an agency. Once you’ve finished configuring your sharing group, click SAVE CHANGES.
For more information about configuring an agency’s sharing settings using sharing groups, see Working with Sharing Groups.