2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Referrals: the Completed Tab
- The client is enrolled in the Program originally referred to, captured when the user indicates the enrollment is the result of a referral.
- The client was enrolled in another Program, recorded in the referral as a Referral Connection.
The Status field of a referral can also manually be set to "Completed".
To access the Referrals Completed tab, click SEARCH > REFERRALS > Completed.
You’ll see a list of referrals and information about them. Referral results can be filtered and sorted. For more information about what each field in the referral results means, see Referral Details Glossary.
You can navigate directly to a client record from the referrals results by clicking the client name.
To view more information about a referral, click the edit icon beside it.
You can also delete a referral by clicking the trashcan icon.
Note: The ability to delete a referral is configured in Access Roles. You should only delete a referral if it was created in error.