2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[STFF-103] User Active Caseload
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides a detail of the current caseload for a user and the activities. A staff is considered assigned to an enrollment if they created the enrollment or were assigned to the enrollment within Clarity Human Services.
Running the Report
This report is found in the Agency Management section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
The following are required to run the report.
|User||Choose which user to include in the report|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
The report will list all the clients, with currently active enrollments, which are assigned to the selected user.
- Only active users are displayed on the parameters page
- Length of Stay is calculated only for the Head of Household
- Assessments are the sum of Annual, Status and Program assessments created for the client
- Services are the sum of client services provided which are linked to the program
Note: Unique ID is linked to the client profile screen.
Drilldowns are not necessary for this report.