2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Service Item Options: Accounts
The Accounts functionality helps agencies track payments to and from third-party service vendors.
To enable this functionality, toggle on Enable Accounts when setting up a service item. The ACCOUNT OPTIONS section will appear.
Toggle on Account Required to require the user to select a vendor from a drop-down list when recording this Service Item. The list is populated with vendors who have been entered into the system as described below.
To enter vendors into Clarity Human Services:
- Navigate to the ACCOUNTS tab (MANAGE > ACCOUNTS).
- Select Vendors from the Account Categories sidebar on the right side of the screen.
- Click ADD VENDOR.
- Complete the fields on the ADD A NEW VENDOR screen.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
A VENDOR DOCUMENTS section will be displayed. Click ADD A DOCUMENT to upload any applicable files (leases, etc.)