2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
September 2020 Patch Release
Bitfocus sometimes releases updates to Clarity Human Services outside of our regular development schedule. When this occurs, we notify customers of these changes in the Patch Releases Help Center section. We post updates the Friday before items are released to training sites the following Tuesday. These items are released to live sites two weeks after being released to training sites.
The following items will be available on all training sites September 29, 2020 and all live sites October 13, 2020:
- HUD CSV / XML Program Data Export Organization.csv update: the Organization.csv file of the [HUDX-111] HUD CSV / XML Program Data Export now contains a record for each agency (within the CoC selected in the report parameters) that is generating client program enrollments. This is in addition to the agencies selected by the user in the Agencies section of the report parameters. This is in accordance with the HMIS CSV Format Specifications that there "must be one record in Organization.csv for each OrganizationID in Project.csv."
- EnrollmentID now optional when importing assessments through the Data Import Tool: when a user imports an assessment without an associated EnrollmentID using the Data Import Tool (DIT), the assessment will be imported as a standalone assessment.