2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Referrals: the Sent Tab
The Referrals Sent tab displays pending referrals sent by the agency a user is viewing data for. This includes referrals sent to programs within the same agency, programs within other agencies, and the Community Queue.
To access the Referrals Sent tab, click SEARCH > REFERRALS > Sent.
You’ll see a list of referrals and information about them. Referral results can be filtered and sorted. For more information about what each field in the referral results means, see Referral Details Glossary.
You can navigate directly to a client record from the referrals results by clicking the client name.
To view more information about any of the referrals, click the edit icon beside the referral.
You can also delete a referral by clicking the trash can icon.
Note: The ability to delete a referral is configured in Access Roles. You should only delete a referral if you created it in error.
Editable fields within the referral, such as Case Manager and Notes, can be edited within a sent referral. Additionally, the following actions might take place within a sent referral:
- Check-In: In order to prevent a referral from expiring from the Community Queue, users can check in the referral to reset the Last Activity counter.
- Referral Connection: If the client enrolls in a different program while the referral is open, a Referral Connection can be recorded for a sent referral.