2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Referrals: the Dashboard Tab
The REFERRALS Dashboard tab allows users to view one or more Data Analysis reports within the REFERRALS tab as a dashboard. The availability of reports is configured by system administrators first in System Setup and then in Referral Settings.
Note: Your instance of Clarity Human Services, as well as your Access Role, must have Data Analysis access to view dashboard reports. See Rights Glossary for Access Roles for more information about the different access settings.
To access the REFERRALS Dashboard tab, navigate to SEARCH > REFERRALS > Dashboard.
If the referral settings are configured to display more than one dashboard, the dashboards will be listed to the right.
The dashboard report selected will display in the Dashboard tab where you’ll be able to filter, download, schedule, and send the report, just as you would be able to when running the dashboard report in Data Analysis.