2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Recovering Deleted Data
System administrators and staff members with an Access Role with the Restore Deleted Data access right have the ability to recover deleted data in a client’s record.
Recover Deleted Data
In the screen where data has been deleted, click Recover your deleted data located in the bottom right of the page.
The page will display data to recover. Toggle the switch to the left of the data to be restored and then click Restore.
The Audit Log will show the deleted/restored information as well as the ID of the agency of the user who edited the data.
Exit Data Recovery
To exit the page, click Exit data recovery located at the bottom right of the page.
All tabs have the Data Recovery feature, with the exception of:
- Profile tab
- Client-level Referrals tab
Services linked to a program can only be deleted and recovered from the History tab.