2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Pentaho Release Notes - January 2023
- [HUDX-123-AD] Housing Inventory (HIC) Report Updates
- The PIT Column was returning unexpected zeros. This has since been resolved.
- Updated logic was applied to the Data Quality section for Overlapping Enrollments.
- [HUDX-111-AD] HUD CSV/XML Program Data Export
- Updates were made to the Assessment file to ensure uploads to HUD's EVA Tool.
- Inventory Functionality Updates
- Additional Supplemental Unit Queue reports are being developed at this time to highlight current unit configuration at a glance and detailed unit referral information.
- Program-Level Service Reports
- New reports similar to [GNRL-103] Service Census, [GNRL-104] Service Summary, and [GNRL-211] Service Issuance are currently being discussed for report creation to review services by program.
Help Center Article Updates
- [HUDX-225] HMIS Data Quality Report - Updated
- APR, CAPER, and HMIS Data Quality Report FAQ - Updated
- The Report Library - Updated
- Clarification was added to the Report Status Badges section of the article.
- [HUDX-230-AD] Shelter Count PIT - Updated
- [HUDX-123-AD] Housing Inventory (HIC) - Updated