2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
July 2020 Patch Release
Bitfocus will sometimes release updates to Clarity Human Services outside of our regular development schedule in order to implement functionality deemed necessary. When this occurs, we will notify customers of these changes in the Patch Releases Help Center section. Information will be posted the Friday before items are released to training sites the following Tuesday. These items will be released to live sites two weeks after being released to training sites.
July 2020 Patch Release Items
The following items will be available on all training sites on July 28, 2020, and all live sites on August 11, 2020:
- “Cousin” Household Member Type picklist option: we’ve added “Cousin” as an option for the Household Member Type field. For more information on adding Household members and selecting Member Type, see How Do I Create a Household and Manage Members?
- New federal funding sources: two new federal funding source options are available for program configuration : HUD: ESG - CV and HUD: HOPWA - CV.