2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
How Do I Search for a Client?
Users search for and create new client records from the Search page. Users can set the Search page as the default Home Screen for an agency or user in the Agency Overview and staff member Account Settings.
To access the Search page, click the SEARCH tab in the upper right-hand corner.
Records you recently viewed will appear in the right sidebar. The system retains this list after you log out and will display it when you log back in and view the Search screen. Clicking a client name navigates you to the associated client record.
Any Search Page Notification text that the system administrator has entered will appear below the search box.
Recover deleted data allows system administrators to search for and restore deleted client records.
Searching for Clients
You can search for a client by entering any of the following:
- First name or last name (full or at least first 3 letters)
- Clarity Human Services has an Auto Suggest feature that allows you to enter only partial first and last names when searching for a client. As you begin typing your search criteria, the system searches the database and displays potential results that match your search terms. This feature can be enabled by system administrators or by users in Account Settings.
- Full Unique Identifier
- Full Social Security Number or last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (e.g. 12/12/1985, 12.12.1985, 12-12-1985)
- Year of birth (e.g. 1985)
Note: Search results are subject to sharing settings.