2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
How Do I Manage Program Goals?
Program Goals allow staff members to track whether a client accomplished a goal within an enrollment based on either demographic, service, or time-based data. To use Program Goals, they must first be enabled for the program.
To work with Program Goals, go to the client record PROGRAMS tab and click the edit icon next to the applicable enrollment.
Navigate to the Goals tab within the enrollment. To add a goal to the enrollment, click ADD GOAL.
A pop=up box appears. Select the desired goal from those listed in the menu.
Note: if a program has Default Goals, those goals are automatically assigned when you enroll a client into a program and appear under the Goals tab.
The accomplishment of a goal can be documented in three different ways, depending on the Measure assigned to the goal in the Goal Template:
- Demographic-Based: through a program status assessment
- Service-Based: by providing a program service
- Time-Based: after a period of time passes
For more information on how goal measures are established, see Goal Templates. If you are unsure of the criteria configured for achieving a specific goal, check with your local system administrator.
Once a program goal is accomplished, this displays with a green check box icon next to the goal in the Goals tab.