2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
December 2021 Change Log
- 12/30/2021 - Applied an additional Looker security patch for Java vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228).
- 12/29/2021 - Addressed issue with "Custom Living Situation" and "Custom Status Update" views not appearing in the Coordinated Entry model.
- 12/21/2021 - Updates to the CSV Export Model(Beta) to increase accuracy, for RaceNone, GenderNone and DataCollectionStage.
- 12/17/2021 - Planned Release. See Release Notes
- 12/15/2021 - Released Lookml dashboards "System Performance Measures" and "System Performance Measures (Measure 1)" See Article
- 12/15/2021 - An AWS outage has been detected. There were widespread intermittent connectivity issues to Clarity Human Services including its analytics services from approximately 7:21am pacific - 7:49am pacific. All systems are currently operational.
- 12/14/2021 - Applied Looker security patch for Java vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228).
- 12/13/2021 - Made corrections for Household Make-up fields (Household Type, Count Adults, Count Children)
- 12/10/2021 - Updated move_in_date to return correct dates in Client and HMIS Performance Models
- 12/10/2021 - Updated logic affecting Updated/Exit Screen > Exit Destination to include data that was restored from deleted
- 12/10/2021 - Updated the logic for determining Referrals: Referral method
- 12/08/2021 - Minor corrections to labels and descriptions in "System Performance Measures (New)"
- 12/01/2021 - Updated logic for “SSVF Services Provided Error” and SSVF Services Financial Assistance Errors in the DQ Model