2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Clarity Human Services includes dashboard functionality. This functionality allows system administrators to set up one or more Data Analysis reports as dashboards that will display for users from the system-level DASHBOARD tab or Dashboard tab.
Dashboards are available to all instances with Data Analysis enabled. Users with appropriate access rights enabled will be able to view dashboards.
To begin using dashboards, a system administrator must first enable one or more Data Analysis reports in System Setup. For more information on enabling reports, see the "Including Looks in Clarity Human Services Data Analysis" section of Looker - Clarity Human Services Integration.
Setting Up Dashboards for Staff Members
Staff Member accounts can be set up to view a specific dashboard report. For more information on setting this up, see Staff Member Account Settings.
Dashboard reports can be set up to display in the Referrals Dashboard tab. This is set up in Referral Settings: Dashboards.