News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
Access Role Seat Types
When configuring an Access Role, system administrators are first prompted to select a Role Type.
The options available for Role Type correspond with the available Seats in the system (you can view the number of available Seats in Subscription Details).
There are three main types of Seats: Admin, Enterprise, and Manager. Each seat type has access to specific Access Role rights in Clarity Human Services:
- Admin: access to all Access Role rights
- Manager: access to all Access Role rights except for Any Agency Sensitive Data and Data Import (Files Listing, File Import, and File Mapping).
- Enterprise: same access level as Manager except for Manage Agency, Data Analysis, Data Analysis Save, and Aggregate Data Analysis
For a full list of access rights and their associated Role Types, see the Rights Glossary for Access Roles.
When selecting a Role Type, the corresponding Access Rights options will refresh.
Note: Once you save an Access Role, the Role Type for that Access Role will become read-only.