2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
The System Setup Dashboard
The System Setup Dashboard is available to system administrators and displays information about Clarity Human Services configuration settings, license allocations, and user activity. To access the System Setup Dashboard, click the launchpad and navigate to SETUP > DASHBOARD.
The Dashboard graph displays the number of users logged in during the last 24 hours. Hovering over the graph will display the exact number of users.
User Login Information
Below the Dashboard graph is a list of users currently logged in. The list includes their home agency, access role, and time in the system.
Clicking LOGOUT next to the user's name will log the user out of the system.
The Dashboard also displays Subscription Details.