- Clarity Human Services Help Center
- System Administration
- System Settings
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
System Advanced Options: System Labels
System Labels are static comments located throughout the system. For example, “Your recent client searches accessed” shows up on the right side of the search screen, and “You are banned” appears when users try to log in with an incorrect password 3 times or more.
System Labels are managed from SETUP > SETTINGS > Advanced Options > System Labels.
You can edit a particular System Label by hovering over the label and clicking the edit icon.
This will take you to the EDIT SYSTEM LABEL page where you can modify the System Label by altering the text in the Message box. Remember to click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the screen to apply your changes to the system.