2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[STFF-102-AD] Access Role User List
Report Purpose & Summary
This report is designed for reviewing which users are assigned to a Clarity Human Services Access Role.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Administrator section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
System Administrators, and others with the appropriate access level, can run the report.
The following are required to run the report.
|CoC||Choose which CoC to report on|
|Agency Status||All, Active, Inactive|
|Agency(ies)||Choose which agencies to include|
|Access Role||Choose which access role to review|
|User Status||All, Active, Inactive, Locked|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
The report is straightforward. It pulls data based on the parameter responses.
The listing of users will include users with Additional Agency Access.
Drilldowns are not necessary for this report.