2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Service Program Options
When service items are recorded in a client record, they can either be recorded as stand-alone services or linked to a Program enrollment. Stand-alone services are recorded from the Services tab in the client record. Services linked to a Program enrollment, or Program services, are recorded within a Program enrollment (for more information on recording services, see Recording Service Items).
In Program Options, you'll indicate how all service items associated with a service can be recorded in a client record.
Navigate to the Program Options section within the service.
There are three Program options:
- Services Only: Service items can only be recorded as stand-alone services. These service items are recorded under the SERVICES tab in the client record.
- Services and Programs: Service items can be recorded under the SERVICES tab in the client record (in the same manner as a "Services Only" service item) or within the Provide Services tab of a client's program enrollment.
- Programs Only: Service items can only be recorded within the Provide Services tab of a client's program enrollment.
After selecting the appropriate Program Usage option, toggle the program(s) to which the service items will be available.