2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Service Item Options: Funding
Funding Options allows financial information to be associated with a Service Item.
By default, Automatically Charge will be set to "Do Not Charge." To configure funding options, select either "No Funding Source" or one of the available Funding Sources from the drop-down menu (Funding Sources are created and maintained in the Funding section of Agency Management).
Additional configuration options will display.
There are three additional funding options:
Default Amount: the default amount to be associated with each occurrence of the service item
- Individual: the funding information will be recorded only to the household member's client record where the service item is recorded
- Group: the funding information will be recorded to all selected household members' client records
Adjustable: allows the user to adjust the expense amount of the service item
Service items with funding options configured will display additional funding options fields in the service item in the client record.