2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Scheduling reports allows users to specify a date for the system to run a report. To schedule a report, click Schedule next to the report in the Report Library.
You will be navigated to the Preview tab, where you can set the parameters for the scheduled report.
After you click Submit, the Report Queue Manager popup notifies you that the report has been added to the queue.
The report will show up under the Scheduled Reports section in the right sidebar and in the Report Queue.
You can cancel a scheduled report by clicking the Delete icon next to it in the Scheduled Reports sections.
Note: you cannot schedule the [HUDX-111] HUD CSV / XML Program Data Export because it is an export function based on code, not on the reporting system.