2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Running the HDIS Report
This article explains how to run the HUD CSV report that California’s CoCs must submit to confirm their compliance with AB 977.
Log into Clarity Human Services. In the launchpad, click REPORTS.
In the REPORT LIBRARY, click the down arrow for Administrator Reports.
Scroll down to the HUDX-111-AD report and click RUN (or SCHEDULE, if you want the report to run at a later time).
Note: Be sure to select the HUDX-111-AD report in the Administrator Reports section, not the HUDX-111 report in the HUD Reports section. The HUDX-111 report might not pull data from the entire CoC.
Select the parameters below (unless specified otherwise by the reporting agency), then click SUBMIT.