2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Navigate to the Report Library and locate the report you would like to run.
Setting Report Parameters
Clicking Run will navigate you to the Preview tab where you will set the report parameters.
Because each report is different, parameter options will vary, depending on the report. After selecting the parameters, click OK to run the report.
Pending and Completed Reports
After you click OK, the Report Queue Manager pop-up box appears, notifying you that your report is being processed.
If you click the Report Queue icon, you can view the status of the report.
Once the report is finished running, another popup appears, notifying you that the report is ready.
For information on how to schedule a report, see Scheduling Reports.