- Clarity Human Services Help Center
- System Administration
- Configuring Referrals and Community Queues
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
Referral Settings: Dashboards
Within Referral Settings, system administrators can indicate which, if any, dashboard reports are displayed in the Referrals Dashboard tab. To enable dashboard reports within the REFERRALS tab, toggle on Referral Dashboards.
Click SAVE CHANGES. The Dashboards section will display. To add a dashboard report click ADD NEW DASHBOARD.
The ADD DASHBOARD pop-up appears, displaying a list of reports that have been made available to the instance in the Data Analysis System Settings. Select the report to display as a dashboard and click ADD. Repeat for as many reports as desired.
The selected report(s) will display for selection by the user in the REFERRALS Dashboard tab.