- Clarity Human Services Help Center
- Report Library
- Pentaho Release Notes
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
Pentaho Release Notes - August 2022
- [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details, [GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report, and [RFRL-110] VI-SPDAT Referral Detail reports were improved. These reports now have Contact Info and Location Info columns. Additional information about these reports can be found in the report articles linked below in the Help Center Article Updates section.
- [GNRL-106] Program Roster has been updated to include additional columns to capture enrollment-associated unit data to align with the new Inventory functionality. The report article has been updated to reflect the report updates.
- [HUDX-224] PATH Annual Report has been improved. Drill downs for Q12a and Q12b now contain more detailed service information.
- Inventory Functionality Updates
- [GNRL-220] Program Details Report will be updated to include additional columns to capture enrollment-associated unit data to align with the new Inventory functionality.
- Referral reports ([RFRL-102], [RFRL-103], and [RFRL-104]} and [CLNT-102] Client History are also slotted for inventory-related improvements.
- Additional Supplemental Unit Queue reports are also being developed at this time.
Help Center Article Updates
- [GNRL-106] Program Roster - Update
- [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details - Update
- [GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report - Update
- [RFRL-110] VI-SPDAT Referral Detail- Update
- [STFF-104] Specification Details- Update