2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Pentaho Release Notes - August 2022
- [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details, [GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report, and [RFRL-110] VI-SPDAT Referral Detail reports were improved. These reports now have Contact Info and Location Info columns. Additional information about these reports can be found in report articles linked below in the Help Center Article Updates section.
- Inventory Functionality Updates
- [GNRL-106] Program Roster and [GNRL-220] Program Details Report will be updated to include additional columns to capture enrollment-associated unit data to align with the new Inventory functionality.
- Referral reports ([RFRL-102], [RFRL-103], and [RFRL-104]} and [CLNT-102] Client History are also slotted for inventory-related improvements.
- Additional Supplemental Unit Queue reports are also being developed at this time.
Help Center Article Updates
- [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details - Update
- [GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report - Update
- [RFRL-110] VI-SPDAT Referral Detail- Update