2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Pentaho Release Notes - April 2023
[CLNT-103] Photo ID Card
- The Photo ID Card template was updated to include Date of Birth under the Client Name.
- Parameter Update
- Parameters across all reports have been updated to use "Project Type" language to align with the HMIS Data Dictionary.
[OUTS-102] Performance Monitoring Report
- Average Days for Data Entry calculations have been improved. The calculation uses the applicable enrollment date (start date/exit date) and added date per client within the client universe and is then averaged (and rounded appropriately).
- [HUDX-223-AD] System Performance Measures
- A CSV-Upload report output format has been released to allow direct uploads to HDX.
- Inventory Functionality Updates
- Additional Supplemental Unit Queue reports are being developed at this time to highlight current unit configuration at a glance and detailed unit referral information.
- [HUDX-235] CE APR
- Programming Specifications for the CE APR were recently updated. Updates will be made to ensure the report aligns with the updated specifications.
- [EXIT-101] Potential Exits
- This report will be improved to ensure alignment with Clarity Auto-Exit definitions.
Help Center Article Updates