The Outreach Model was developed for reporting related to the Outreach Module in Clarity Human Services. This model was designed to review, analyze, and report on outreach activity, encampments, and client geolocations in hopes of ensuring unsheltered clients can be located and receive needed services. This model allows clients to be reviewed by client geolocations added by Field Interactions, addresses on the Client Location page, and geolocations from Current Living Situation assessments.
Data within the Outreach Model is limited to encampments with at least one stay at one point. A client must be linked to an encampment by location to be a qualifying encampment stay. Encampments without a qualifying encampment stayer will not be included in this model.
Clarity Human Services allows geolocation fields to be configured on any screen. Please note, all client geolocations will appear in this model – however, only program and enrollment-linked Current Living Situation geolocations will be considered for determining enrollment information.
An overview of the Outreach Model, view/field organization, and an assortment of sample Looks are included in the article below.
For more information on Clarity’s Outreach Module and Client Location Data, please review Configuring Outreach, Outreach for End Users, and Entering Client Location Data articles.
Model OverviewThis model includes (but is not limited to):
- Encampment Data
- Encampment Stays, Locations, and Activity
Note: Encampments must have at least one stay to be included within this model.
- Client Geolocation Data
- Map Layers
- Map Layers allow analysis and location review for a community’s configured Outreach Module Map Layers
OrganizationThe Outreach model includes the following views specific to this model:
- Encampment Stays
- Information about a specific stay within an encampment including the status of the stay, length of time, interacting CoC, and encampment notes
- Information about an encampment, the encampment location, and current status
- Geolocation data from client geolocations added by Field Interactions, addresses on the Client Location page, and geolocations from Current Living Situation assessments
- Map Layers
- The fields in this view allow analysis and review of configured Map Layers within the Outreach Module to allow easy review of encampments within various community set boundaries which could reflect CoCs, service areas, outreach team mapping, and more.
- Current Living Situation
Note: For more information on specific dimensions or measures, refer to the (information bubble) available next to some of the field names.
Float your cursor over the (information bubble) for a brief description.
- Active Clients by Encampment (Table)
- Encampment Map by Client Count
- Long Stayers (100+ Days) at Current Encampment
- Client Specific Location/Encampment Review
- Quarterly Client Count in Encampments
- Encampment Utilization Review Over Time