- Clarity Human Services Help Center
- Data Analysis
- Sample Looks
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
Inventory Model: Unit Queue Referrals by Referring Agency
When a client meets the eligibility criteria for an applicable unit, the client can be reassigned from a Community Queue to a unit through Unit Queue functionality. This Look displays the referring agency, count of Unit Queue referrals, the status of each referral, and referral total counts by referring agency and referral status within the past one year (January 1 - now).
The steps below outline how to create this Look.
- Explore - Inventory Model
Add the following fields to the Look:
- Referrals - Referring Agency
- Referrals - Status
- Pivot this measure by selecting the ‘Pivot Data’ icon
- Referrals - Count
Add the following fields as filters to the Look:
- Referrals Date: is in the past 1 years
Select Totals and Row Totals in the Data Toolbar. Update the Row Limit as needed.
Note: This Look can be easily updated to review inbound referrals by replacing Referrals - Referring Agency with Inventory - Programs - Program Name - Unit.