2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Introduction to Coordinated Entry Events
Coordinated Entry (CE) Events are designated in Clarity Human Services as either “manual” or “inferred”:
- Manual Events are recorded by the user in the client enrollment record.
- Inferred Events are recorded automatically by the system through referrals based on criteria such as project type or funding source.
The system offers the following settings and processes for configuring CE Events:
- In Referral Settings:
The Inferred Coordinated Entry Events setting allows you to designate which events will default to “Inferred” for all of the programs in this Referral Setting that have the Coordinated Entry Events toggle enabled. Refer to our “Referral Settings: Overview” article for details.
Enabling an Event as Inferred does not mean that this event will always have to be Inferred; this just serves as a starting point. Adjustments can be made at the program level as described below.
- At the program level:
For programs that have the Coordinated Entry Events toggle enabled, the Events that were designated as Inferred in the Referral Settings can be changed to Manual, and vice versa. Refer to our “Program Setup: Coordinated Entry Events" article for details.
For details on how to record and edit Manual Events in the client record, how to view CE Event history, and how the system updates Inferred Events, refer to our “Recording and Editing Coordinated Entry Events in the Client Record” article.