2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Impact of FY2024 Data Standards on the DIT
HUD’s 2024 data standards go into effect soon and we want to highlight how these changes impact the Clarity Human Services Data Import Tool (DIT).
Please note the following:
CSV Data Imports
Starting 9/1/2023, users will be able to test DIT imports on training sites using the 2024 CSV schema.
2024 CSV imports be available in live sites starting 10/1/23, at which point the current 2022 CSV imports will no longer be accepted.
XML Data Imports
As of today, HUD has not yet released 2024 XML specifications.
Because it will take time to develop 2024 XML functionality once the specs have been released, the Clarity DIT will continue to accept 2022 XML files until 2024 functionality is available.
Once the 2024 XML functionality is live, 2022 XML files will no longer be accepted.
We will provide updates to the timeline for this change as we have them.