Type of Report
This is an entry/exit-based report for housing programs.
- For Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night, projects, bed nights are also used in generating the report
- For Permanent Housing programs, Housing Move-in Date is also considered
The report gives users a day-by-day account of the bed occupancy during the reporting period. This is broken out into separate tables by programs selected.
The report will display the maximum bed occupancy (from the Program, Bed Inventory screen) for each program. PH-RRH programs will display "Max Occupancy: Varies." For all other program types, if the number of units is greater than the number of beds, then a message such as "Max Occupancy: 20 beds / 52 units" will be displayed.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Housing Reports section of the Report Library.
An Admin version is also available in the Administrator Reports section.
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
The Admin version of the report can be run across agencies by System Administrators and others with the appropriate access roles.
The following parameters are required to run this report.
- Program Status
- Program Type(s)
- Only residential program types are listed
- All or multi-select
- Veteran Status
- Single select status
- Whom you want to generate report for?
- Return results as individual or household counts
- Report Date Range
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
- If the report contains more than 10,000 rows, the Report Output Format will automatically be changed to Excel
Admin Report Additional Parameters
These additional parameters are required:
- Single select only
- Agency Status - All, Active, Inactive
The Admin version Report Output Format is Zip with XLSX.
Permanent Housing, including Rapid Re-housing
- Active enrollment in a PH project (Project Type = [3, 9, 10, 13]) at Point-in-Time AND
- Project Start Date <= Housing Move-in Date <= Point-in-Time date/Report End Date
Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night
- Active enrollment in an Emergency Shelter, Night-by-Night project at Point-in-Time AND
- Corresponding, Attendance generated, any Residential Service for the night of the Point-in-Time
Emergency Shelter (Entry/Exit), Safe Haven, Transitional Housing
- Active enrollment in a corresponding project at the Point-in-Time
For all project types, program exits on the Point-in-Time date will not be counted in the census.
The # of Clients counts will drilldown to a list of clients including a Data Quality score.