2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
How Do I Work with Program Charts?
Program Charts allow agencies to track and graphically display changes in certain data over time in the client record. When data is collected at specific points in time in the Program enrollment, the Program Chart measures the chosen data fields to track changes over time.
You can go to the Chart tab within the program enrollment to view the chart documenting the client's progress.
Your Agency Manager selects the fields and screens from which the system pulls data to build the chart. Please review the Program Setup: Charts article for more information on this process.
Each data point represents a data collection point in the Program enrollment:
- EN: Entry
- S(Number): Status (for example, S1 is the first status assessment, S2 is the second, and so on)
- AS: Annual Assessment
- EX: Exit
- F(Number): Follow-up (for example, F1 is the first follow-up assessment, F2 is the second, and so on)