2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
How Do I Conduct a Follow-Up Assessment?
To conduct a Follow-up Assessment, navigate to either the PROGRAMS tab or the HISTORY tab in the client record. Click the Edit icon next to the program enrollment.
In the program screen, you will find the Follow-up Assessment section in the right sidebar. Click the add icon to conduct a Follow-Up Assessment.
After you save the Follow-Up Assessment, it will appear in the Follow-up Assessments section. Click the edit icon to view or modify the assessment.
Users won’t be allowed to enter more than one Follow-up Assessment for the same date. A user attempting to add the assessment more than once will receive a warning. These warnings will appear for all Program Types and Funding Sources.
Note: The warnings only apply to assessments collected under the same enrollment.
Note: This restriction does not apply to Current Living Situation assessments.