Type of Report
This report requires an Assessment during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required for inclusion in this report.
The Assessment Details report is similar to the [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details report. The main difference is it widens out the assessment choices to all assessments designated for coordinated entry, not just the VI-SPDAT. This version reports subtotals of the assessment processors, not the details about each assessment field.
Running the Report
Who Can Run It
All users can run the report. There are restrictions on which information can be accessed based on the user's access rights.
The Admin version of the report can be run across agencies by System Administrators and others with the appropriate access roles.
This report can be found in the following locations in the Report Library:
- Assessment Based Reports → [GNRL-404] CE Assessment Details Report
- Administrator Reports → [GNRL-404-AD] CE Assessment Details Report
The following parameters are required to run this report.
|Assessing User(s)||The availability of this parameter depends on the response to the User Criteria parameter above.
|Report Date Range||The date range of the assessment(s) to include in the report.|
|Report Output Format||
Note: Zip with XLSX will show all subtotals; the other versions will only return up to six subtotals.
If the report contains more than 80,000 rows, the Report Output Format will be automatically changed to Zip with XLSX.
Admin Report Additional Parameters
|User Home Agency(ies)||
- All staff, clients and assessments where:
- [Assessment Name] is selected AND
- IF User Criteria = Based on Assessing Users, [User Name] is selected AND
- [Assessment Date] is within the reporting date range
- Date (Assessment)
- Client Full Name
- Unique ID
- Veteran (Status)
- CE Household Type
- The assessing program enrollment Household type, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Adults in CE Household
- The number of adults in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Children in CE Household
- The number of children in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Assessment Name
- Assessment Score
- Referred to Queue - has the assessment/client been referred to the queue
- Contact Info (Yes/No)
'Yes' if there is contact information in the Contact tab
'No' if there is no contact information in the Contact tab
- Location Info (Yes/No)
- Yes' if the client location fields are completed in the Location tab
- 'No' if there is no location information in the Location tab
Note: Location information is impacted by sharing settings. If sharing is limited, Location results will reflect data according to the appropriate sharing settings.
- Assessing Agency
- Assessing Program - left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Staff Home Agency
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #1]
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #2]
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #3]
- Up to six subtotals will be included in the Web Page, PDF, and Excel formats
- For all subtotals, download as Zip with XSLX