Type of Report
This report requires an Assessment during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required to be included in this report.
The Assessment Details report is similar to the [GNRL-401] VI-SPDAT Details report. The main difference is it widens out the assessment choices to all assessments designated for coordinated entry, not just the VI-SPDAT. This version reports subtotals of the assessment processors, not the details about each assessment field.
Running the Report
Who Can Run It
All users can run this report. There are restrictions for which agencies can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
An Administrator version of the report is also available [GNRL-404-AD]. System administrators can run the report across multiple agencies.
The report is found in the Assessment Based section of the report library.
The parameters are very straightforward.
- Assessment(s) - choose which assessment screen(s) should be included in the report
- Assessing User(s) - choose which staff members to include
- Note: Users must have access to the applicable agency to be included for the non-admin version of the report.
- Report Date Range - choose the assessment date range to include in the report
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
- Zip with XLSX
- will show all subtotals, other versions will only return up to six subtotals
Admin Report Additional Parameters
- User Home Agency - choose the staff home agencies to include in the report
- Agency Status
The specifications for this report are straightforward.
- All staff, clients and assessments where:
- [Assessment Name] is selected AND
- [User Name] is selected AND
- [Assessment Date] is within the reporting date range
- Date (Assessment)
- Client Full Name
- Unique ID
- Veteran (Status)
- CE Household Type
- The assessing program enrollment Household type, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Adults in CE Household
- The number of adults in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Children in CE Household
- The number of children in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Assessment Name
- Assessment Score
- Referred to Queue - has the assessment/client been referred to the queue
- Contact Info (Yes/No) - is client contact information is null, no
- Assessing Agency
- Assessing Program - left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Staff Home Agency
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #1]
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #2]
- [Assessment Processor Subsection Name #3]
- Up to six subtotals will be included in the Web Page, PDF and Excel formats
- For all subtotals, download as Zip with XSLX