2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[GNRL-403] Public Alert Notice
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides a listing of active alerts created by an Agency for clients that have an active service during the Reporting Period.
For information on creating and using Public Alerts, please refer to How Do I Create a Public Alert?
Running the Report
This report is found in the Service Based section of the Report Library.
There is also an admin version available in the Administrator section.
Who Can Run the Report
All users may run the report. There are restrictions for which information can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
An Admin version of the report can be run across agencies by System Administrators and others with the appropriate access roles.
The following are required to run the report.
|Report Date Range||
Choose the date range of provided services to include
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
Additional Admin Version Parameter
- CoC - Choose which CoC to report on
- Based on Agency CoC
To be included in the report, client should have:
- Service provided by an Agency during the Report Date Range
- Active Public Alert in the client's file with an expiration date On or After the current date
The report is sorted by Client Name and Public Alert Title.
Drilldowns are not needed for this report.