Type of Report
This report is based on program enrollments. To be included there must be an active program enrollment during the reporting period. Similar to the APR, the report will pull the most recent enrollment in the project for the client.
Purpose of the Report
This report is intended for use during the NoFA (Notice of Funds Availability) competition process. The information is a summary of the characteristics of program participants during the reporting period.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
Program Based Reports section of the Report Library.
The following parameters are needed to run the report:
- Program - choose which program to include (single-select)
- Report Date Range - choose the period of active enrollments to include
- Report Output Format - Web Page, PDF, Excel
All clients and enrollments where:
- [Program Name] is selected AND
- Enrollment is Active during the reporting period
- For more information on the definition of Active Enrollments, please refer to "HMIS Method 1 - Active Clients by Start/Exit" in the HMIS Reporting Glossary
- Similar to the APR, pulls the most recent enrollment in the project for the client
- Disabled - [Disabling Condition] = Yes
- Accompanied - there is at least one adult over age 18 in the enrolled household
- Unaccompanied - there are no adults over age 18 in the enrolled household
- Chronically Homeless - calculated using HMIS "At Project Start" definition
- Veteran - [Veteran Status] = Yes AND [Age] >= 18
Drilldown functionality has been included for all tables in the report.