2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[GNRL-241] New vs Re-Entry Client Program Classification
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides an overview of program starts during the reporting period. It evaluates if the client/household has previously been enrolled in the program.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Program Based section of the Report Library.
Who Can run the Report
Anyone can run the report but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
The following parameters are required to run the report.
|Program(s)||Choose which programs to include in the report|
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of program entries to include|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
Each program selected for the report will be displayed in its own table.
If more than one project stay is found per a client, the most recent one is reported. Thus, only one project stay in the Program is reported per a client.
- New - has not been previously enrolled in the program
- Re-Entry - has at least one previous enrollment in the program (with enrollment date before project stay start date)
- New households - where at least one client is "new"
- Re-entry households - where at least one client is "re-entered"
All drilldowns display the same details.