2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[GNRL-240] Program Household Served
Report Purpose and Summary
This program-based report provides a summary of households served, during the reporting period, and the size of the enrolled households.
Running the Report
This report is found in the Program Based section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
All users may run the report. There are restrictions for which information can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
The following are required to run the report.
|Program(s)||Choose which programs to include in the report|
|Veteran Status||Choose: All, No, Yes, Client Doesn't Know, Client Refused, Data Not Collected|
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of enrollments to include|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
The tables are separated out by Program Name. Each table includes:
- Total Clients Served
- Total Households Served
- Breakdown of clients served by Household Size
Each count on the tables can be drilled down to review, by household, the clients included in the count.