2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[GNRL-230] Program Group Income
Report Purpose and Summary
This program-based report provides a listing of Heads of Household (HoH) and household members, per the parameter selections, and their household income totals.
Running the Report
This report is found in the Program Based section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
All users may run the report. There are restrictions for which information can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
The following are required to run the report.
|Program(s)||Choose which programs to include in the report|
|Income Data Source||
Choose from which enrollment screen to pull the income data:
Choose whether the clients are:
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of enrollments to include|
|Report Output Format||Web Page, PDF, Excel|
The table includes a listing of households and the total household income. The Heads of Household will be in bold face.
There is also a Totals table included at the end of the report.
The Family/Individual column includes a drilldown link to the display information from the client's profile screen.