2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[GNRL-108-AD] Chronic Homeless Program Enrollments
Report Purpose & Summary
This administrative, program-based, report provides a list of chronically homeless clients enrolled in the programs selected. It also includes the total number of chronically homeless clients included in the report.
Running the Report
This report is located in the Administrator section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
System administrators and users with additional access can run the report across multiple agencies.
The following parameters are required to run the report.
|CoC||Choose a Continuum of Care|
|Agency Status||All, Active or Inactive Agencies|
|Agency(ies)||Ctrl select which agencies to include or choose All|
|Project Type(s)||Ctrl select which project types to include or choose All|
|Program Status||All, Active or Inactive Programs|
|Program(s)||Ctrl select which programs to include or choose All|
|Report Date Range||Choose the date range of enrollments to include|
|Report Output Format||You can select Web Page, PDF, or Excel|
Note: If the report contains more than 20,000 rows, the report output will automatically be Excel.
This administrative report returns chronically homeless clients that were enrolled in the selected programs during the reporting period. It includes the following:
- List of clients includes each project stay, program name and program start/end dates
- The combined total is a distinct count of chronically homeless persons
- Chronic homelessness is determined by CH at Project Start logic described in the HMIS Reporting Glossary
Drilldown functionality is not necessary for this report.
Updated : 09/23/2022