2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Entering Client Location Data for Geolocation Fields
Geolocation fields allow geographic client location information to be recorded and displayed in any screen type in a client record. When a screen contains a geolocation field, the field display name will be accompanied by an ADD LOCATION button.
Click the ADD LOCATION button. A pop-up will display, allowing you to enter client location data, either manually or using geolocation data based on the device location.
- Mobile devices using GPS technology provide the most accurate location information.
- When using this feature for the first time, you will be prompted to allow location access from your browser.
The client location will display on the screen and can be edited or deleted by clicking the edit or delete icon. Clicking the pin will display the location information.