2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[DQXX-122] Duplicate Assessments Report
Report Purpose and Summary
This assessment-based report identifies those clients with more than one of the same assessment.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Data Quality section of the Report Library.
An Admin version [DQXX-122-AD] is available in the Administrator section.
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report, but the returned information will be limited based on the access rights of the user.
The Admin version can be run across agencies by System Administrators and others with the appropriate access roles.
- Assessment Screen(s) - choose which active assessment(s) to include in the report
- Report Date Range
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
Admin Version Additional Parameters
- CoC - choose which CoC to include in the report
- This can only be run as a single select
- Agency(ies) - choose which agency(ies) to include in the report
To be included in this report a Unique Identifier, client, must have:
- Assessment from selected parameter list AND
- [assessment date] within [report date range] AND
- 1 or more assessments of the same Assessment Screen
- "duplicate" client assessment is created for the same assessment as the "original" AND
- "duplicate" client assessment ID != "original" client assessment ID AND
- "duplicate" client assessment has [assessment date] during the [report date range] AND
- "duplicate" client assessment can be placed under any agency (not current only) AND
- "duplicate" client assessment is shared for the user who runs the report
All assessments, both "original" and "duplicate" are included in the report.
The main table groups, by client, the duplicate assessment.
The Unique ID includes a link to the Client Profile screen.