2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Data Import Tool (DIT) Sample Files
These sample files cover common import scenarios:
- Simple CSV data set: contains sample clients and enrollments at five different projects. Includes enough data to allow for Program and Services mapping.
- Client unique identifier: XML file demonstrating how to make an external client record match with an already existing Clarity Human Services client record, using the client's unique identifier.
- Custom fields: XML file that includes custom Client Profile fields, as well as custom fields for enrollment, exit, status update, and annual assessment.
- Single client: XML file that contains only one client record to illustrate what a minimal XML file might look like.
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.Yes No No results found