2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
CoC NOFO Application Resources
This article describes NOFO/CoC Competition Resources to support your CoC.
Data and HMIS system performance directly impact CoC NOFO scoring — now more
Bitfocus created the following NOFO/CoC Competition Resources to support your CoC:
- Checklist: This checklist can be used to review HMIS impact on CoC scoring and
possible HMIS-related interventions.
- Timeline: This timeline outlines the NOFO process, with expected dates, actions,
HUD releases and prior year’s date information.
- Program Performance LookML Dashboard: This dashboard contains many
program level outcomes to support an objective rank and review process.
HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) funding is a critical primary funding source in
most homelessness response systems across the nation. This competitive
federal funding is available annually via the CoC Notice of Funding Opportunity
(NOFO). CoC collaborative applicants must apply each year to maintain and
potentially increase their community’s funding.
CoC collaborative applications are scored by HUD, and funds are awarded
accordingly. A CoC’s application score can be the catalyst or barrier to system
transformation. The higher the score, the more likely a CoC will be awarded funds
for bonus and/or expansion projects to enhance their CoC’s homelessness
Want more support?
Bitfocus understands that CoCs have varying types of expertise and levels of capacity,
and we are prepared to help CoCs design and implement an HMIS data strategy to
improve their CoC application score. This handout outlines the Professional Services
data strategy analysis support package. Please contact your BFF or Community Admin
Team to learn more or request Professional Services support.