2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[CLNT-106] Client Service Notes
Type of Report
This is a client-based report which pulls data from services the client has received, specifically service notes.
To provide to list of service notes written during the reporting period.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report, but the results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Client Service Notes report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's profile screen.
- Service(s) - Choose which services to include in the report
- Report Date Range
- Report Format
Pulls from selected services, specifically service notes, provided to the client during the reporting period.