2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[CLNT-105] Client Appointments
Type of Report
This is a client-based report which pulls data from the appointment calendar.
Returns a list of appointments scheduled for the client during the reporting period.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Client Appointments report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's profile screen.
Pulls appointments created using the Schedule Appointment function in Clarity which were scheduled during the reporting period.