2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[CLNT-104] Profile Screen
Type of Report
This is a client-based report which pulls data from the Profile Screen.
Returns the current basic demographic data on the Profile Screen.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Profile Screen report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's profile screen.
Pulls current basic demographic data from the Profile Screen.