2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[CLNT-104] Profile Screen
Type of Report
This is a client-based report which pulls data from the Profile Screen.
Returns the current basic demographic data on the Profile Screen.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Profile Screen report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's PROFILE screen.
Click the Client Reports icon to open the CLIENT REPORTS page, then select [CLNT-104] Profile Screen.
Pulls current basic demographic data from the Profile Screen.