- Clarity Human Services Help Center
- Report Library
- Client Reports
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
Data Integration and Migration
2022 Data Standards
Submit a Request
[CLNT-104] Profile Screen
Type of Report
This is a client-based report which pulls data from the Profile Screen.
Returns the current basic demographic data on the Profile Screen.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Profile Screen report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's profile screen.
Pulls current basic demographic data from the Profile Screen.